Tag Line

"Built Dam Strong!"

08 June 2012

Fooled you! (And me!)

I thought I was done, but, I always give things a once over before packing up for shipping, and I totally spaced on the inside of the runners:


That would have been embarrassing to send to a customer . . . So, I cleaned up the runners with a grinding stone and cartridge roll:


Here are all the pieces:


My customer is going to weld the megaphone on once the header is fitted in the car. Lots of stuff has been moved around in that car, so I thought it best to ship things separately than to force him to cut it apart to reposition things to fit. I also had to trim down the exhaust extension to fit in the box:


Packed up and ready to ship in the box the materials came in! It should arrive on Monday at the latest and get installed on Tuesday after being coated and wrapped. I am looking forward to hearing how it performs and sounds on the car. 

Other than that, I have a bunch of non-work related updates that I will have to leave for another time, if I ever get around to them. The next few days are going to be weird and crazy. More work is lining up, which is good, but I have to finish the projects I've already got. =) This is a good place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment